Our goal as a company is to deliver excellent standards of cleaning and service that live up to the expectations of both our company founders and our customers. Our customer charter is our promise to deliver the following:
1. To openly communicate with our clients before, during and after providing services.
2. To welcome feedback and efficiently respond to client enquiries, whether by telephone or email.
3. To hire individuals with a strong work ethic, such as those who would otherwise be working for themselves.
4. To provide housekeeper training and follow-ups to ensure our standards are consistently met.
5. To give our clients peace of mind by providing detailed information regarding our company, services and guarantees & to stand by these such as the following:
Standing order for agency fees will not submitted to our bank for processing until 2 weeks after allocating a housekeeper to you, this is to ensure that you are satisfied with the housekeeper we’ve assigned.
Should Mmmarvellous been unable to provide cover a refund will be issued for the agency fees equivalent to the hours missed.
Stains will be treated individually prior to cleaning however 100% removal of stains can not be guaranteed.
The advertised drying time of 30 mins is an average drying time, leaving the surface walkable. The time maybe extended due to treatments of individual stains.
Your mattress will be treated to remove debris and micro-organisms giving you a truly hygienically clean bed.
Mattresses will be treated on both side where possible.
Fibrerite protection is designed to repel oil and water based spillages.
Fibrerite has a life span of 3-5 years depending on the volume of traffic and how many cleans take place.
Fibrerite effectiveness does not diminish in UV light such as sunlight.
Should any streaks or marks be left after the first clean, Mmmarvellous will perform a second clean at no cost, provided the client contacts us within 48 hours of job completion.
Our system generally does not require the use of ladders; however, if required, ladder placement and usage will be detailed and agreed upon prior to cleaning.
COVID19 Customer Update - Back To Work! 11th May 2020